Butterfly Sparks Designs

11.07.2011

Sometimes, it's the small things...

I have major hair frustrations. No matter how hard I try, I can never seem to get it to look the way I want. But, I may have just found the answer to this seemingly small problem.

Thanks to Pinterest, I stumbled upon this blog that I LOVE...

http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/

This girl has the BEST site I've found for the "how-to's" of great, trendy hairstyles for people like me who are apparently lacking skills in this area. Now, if only it doesn't take me hours to perfect AND I can get it to look like this...

2 comments:

  1. I'm also obsessed with this blog!!!! I love her....and guess what?? She reminds me sooooo much u of u!!!! Miss and <3 u!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It's such a great blog! Sometime when I actually have the time, I want to try some of her hairstyles! Awww, thanks girl! Miss you & love you too!

    ReplyDelete